Notice:The Senbura Wikia Team is taking an indefinite hiatus. The wikia will not be updated for the time being as the wiki team will be going on long leave to handle a new game wikia - however, you are MOST welcome to continue to create pages and update information. If you need any other form of help or permissions to work on the wikia, do message Azayuri for further information
29th May 2018
- Senbura's First Anniversary Celebrations Senbura Special Anniversary Site
1st May 2018
- Game release of Senbura's PC at Shift.games version, VPN is required.
11th May 2018
- 20th Event AU Gacha 夢番外]「先生の甘い診察」][「Dreamy Side Story!Doctor's Sweet Health Check」] ー featuring Toyotomi Hideyoshi ー will run from 11th May maintenance end to 16th May April 14:59 JST.
11th May 2018
- 20th Event Gacha [秘め事が解かれる時][「When Secrets Get Unraveled」] ー Featuring a collaboration between Senbura Night Blood and 「(Code:Realize ～創世の姫君～」 will run from after 16th May maintenance
Sengoku Night Blood [戦刻ナイトブラッド] is a collaborative game effort by Idea Factory [Collar x Malice, Amnesia], Kadokawa and Marvelous.
You play as the Heroine in a world reflective of the turbulent Sengoku period [戦国時代], and gain opportunities to interact with and romance various notable Warriors of this era. With characters designed by six renowned illustrators for other popular Idea Factory otome games, you will be transported into a fascinating tale of these brave and elegant warriors in this mobile otome game.
Players will also be able to use the 33 Warriors of the Sengoku Era to battle against the Yakuma, the Demons of Misfortune [厄魔]. In addition, there is an interactive growth system for players to interact with their favorite Warrior, raising intimacy and love levels.
About this Wikia Edit
This is a wikia to help English-speaking players enjoy the mobile otome game Sengoku Night Blood by providing various aspects such as character information, statistics, and gameplay guides. Do check in with the staff if you wish to help contribute or provide new information.
Featured Cards Edit
Activity Feed Edit
- How to Install
- Mouri Terumoto (The Treasure's Location)
- Kobayakawa Takakage (Unnecessary Injuries)/Story 1
- Kobayakawa Takakage (Unnecessary Injuries)
- Mouri Motonari (A Day After the Rain)
- Kikkawa Motoharu (Welcoming)
- Mouri Terumoto (To Return Kindness)
- Kobayakawa Takakage (Next to Me)
- Mouri Clan Main Story/0-1
Event Countdown Edit
App Info Edit
|Abbreviation||Senbura / 戦ブラ|
|Release Date||May 29, 2017|
|Genre||Warring States Romance Fantasy (First Person)|
|Supported OS||iOS, Android|
|Price||Free to Play (Ingame Purchases)|
External Links Edit
Official Twitter Edit